Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Ascent To The Next Realm

I guess I haven't update this blog as often as I would have...but long story short...the months before was nerve-wrecking and ceaseless turn of important events along the way keeps me busy.The life-threatening decisions...so I would recall...had changed the course of future...anyway..here is some summary about life after the trials...

1)Discourse @ Riverside Resort
-well...I had great time @ KK...that's for sure...gearing up for SPM with the whole batch seemed to be very memorable especially when its outside school...

2)A few chances for scholarship....
-alhamdulillah...something that I need to work out for to get Bank Negara and Khazanah scholarship...its not going to be easy...

3)Raya Korban in STAR
-it was..uhh...quite an interesting experience...I guess...a lot of events happenned during this time..which later made me cherish the last moments I had here...:)

4)SPM
-owh...the day we had anticipated...:0

5)Malam Tautan Memori and Graduation Day
-(sigh)...the saddest part of all....everything has ended...no more...its history...the next phase of life hace come to greet us...


Well...that's about it...about what I did at home...nothing more than just licenses....hhaha...even at this time...'L' is still pending...huh...a lot more of interesting events would await me in the future...perhaps...others are doing well...I hope I would too...

No comments:

Post a Comment