Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Road Where I Cried

Being there puts me to silence...I reminisced the times...when it feels the world had turned itself against me...people came to offer their condolences...that is when I noticed you...

Time sure has changed...but I was happy to return to the road...because all that sadness was in the past...now its just memories for me to remind me of you...and everything that life and the world could do to me...it made me keep going...when I realized something that I didn't before...

I didn't know if you knew...but...I decided to move on...what is going to come after this is of much larger scale and more monumental challenges are going to crop up...I'll keep this to myself...

Thank you...I don't know what to say anymore...may Allah lead you to bliss...I know now...the things I did wrong...Alhamdulillah...I'm going to go all the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment