Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Head Stuck in the Clouds

Quit fooling around~~...indeed....my future for pre-university is still ambiguous...I'm not sure where or when would I be going to college...Nevertheless, the comforting part is that it is confirmed that I will be doing A-levels...that is perhaps the only thing I can say to myself right now...Truth be told I'm a bit worried if anything goes wrong in mid way....InsyaAllah...whatever happens...I have to accept and deal with it headstrong...I have to be patient...

The fact that half a year was spent...emm...frivolously without knowing how much time I wasted and squandered...I founded myself with guilty conscience...there is no telling whether I can catch up in this newly found realm...I don't know what to expect...stakes will be at an all time high...trying to compete in a neck to neck environment...pretty nervous actually...

Definitely...if I want to survive and make it out alive at least through this education route....companionship is a prerequisite....I am...and always will miss my high school friends...knowing that they are no longer anywhere around me is very hard to swallow...still...I wonder if I can start anew with ease and fully enjoy myself there...

SO....currently worrying myself about things that might or might not exist....I am reflecting some admission forms for a few colleges...took a peek of what unimaginable atmosphere that I am going to spend my 18 months with...still trying to contact my sponsor, Securities Commission...the official letter is being prepared at the moment apparently...

My grandfather is sick...he got lung cancer at stage 3 already...he might not be able to live long as the doctor said it...he is very much one of my pillars of strength and a person I look up to too...hopefully he will be able to pass through this period without any difficulty and be placed amongst the good ones...get well soon I pray...

Alhamdulillah~Salam~

No comments:

Post a Comment