Sunday, May 6, 2012

It once happenned

Alhamdulillah...everything was going rather fine...and my heart can rest a little bit now...but definitely not physically...and I predict that after June or so...my life will be more roomy for relaxing and other relevant activities...maybe susah susah dahulu senang senang kemudian applies here...

Dear Allah, I am so grateful...lately I can hold my ground more firmly, and I came to be more and more appreciative of the things around me...I can accept what I am dealing with now..

Perhaps I had forgotten the things I used to do...which is to always smile...and sometimes even smile more when things get very sad...and perhaps I forgot how important Allah and religion is in life...I used to make a stance back in school...devoting to Allah is not an investment, it is an assured development...


Today, I have the mood of telling a story about a friend of mine. He is, to me, quite weird and unfathomable...perhaps quite determined to a certain extent...he is quite the average type of person in terms of personality...

One fateful day in STAR, it was on Hari Raya Korban...my first raya korban at school...because it was SPM time and all Form 5's need to be stay in school...it was such a beautiful morning...I have the picture to show you that...

And so I was...feeling jovial...cheerful...everyone of us in our baju melayu...FYI I miss wearing baju melayu...I hardly wear them nowadays...we were about to flood the pavements with our colourful attires...and there we walked to Taman Cempaka...such a place indeed...the nearest necessities and entertainment can be found here...as we walked to the mosque...because again I thought it was such a beautiful day...I decided to take a picture of one of the myriad of limestone hills in Ipoh where behind it was the sun rising...Guess who decided to interframe...haha...our KU...Azri...


Yeah...as I walked pass through TC...I might have thought about going to the cybercafe after the Raya Korban prayers...haha...DOTA of course...and then we reached the mosque...and for this time, I decided to sit inside the air-conditioned section of the mosque (which I normally dont do during Friday prayers...because its too cold for me...grrrrr...). And my friend whom I mentioned earlier sat beside me...and basically finished the prayers together...

So, the story started...we walked downstairs to get our slippers...and...unfortunately...my friend lost his slipper...and that means no means to get back to school (barefoot? NO WAY!!)...and so I said... I'll buy him one quickly at Taman Cempaka and return to the mosque...to do that...it may take a bit of a long time...so...I decided to "hasten" my steps if I would call it...as I reached TC, bought the slipper...and the next thing I did was take a cab back to the mosque...haha...no person in the right mind would actually do that because it is barely worth it....not even 1 km away...and when I came to the mosque...I can't see him anywhere..and this taxi person might be scratching his head trying to figure out what was I trying to do...of course I told him the situation...so I dismissed the taxi...and waited for a while I guess...hopefully he was just wandering in the mosque...haha...and so I wait...and wait...and waited...and them I eventually came to the conclusion he is nowhere in the vicinity....and so I thought...this person's got to be kidding me...aigoo~~ did I tell him to stay put?...common sense might already dictate he should...I might get a little bit fumed by then...haha...ya laaa...why not?..I was missing my chance to chartered a PC at Fantasy (a cybercafe that is)....and I might not get a PC for like a whole single day...and in particular...a chance to go outing like this does NOT come often for a boarding school-er like me...more depressing for a DOTA addict like me...

So I trudged back to TC...carrying this newspaper-wrapped slipper in a purple plastic bag... wondering why this happened...wondering what reasons can he give me later...of course...I would expect an apology from him for leaving...I was heading back to Fantasy...hoping for a miracle that there would be someone kind enough to save me a a spot...or just a short queue before there's a vacant PC...I can't remember though how I got it...but indeed I got a PC...yeah...=D and the day was saved...

Its time to head back to dorm...its almost Asar already...(count how many hours I spent in CC)...and I reached the dorm..there he is...I wouldn't wanna say anything...because I thought he should be the one who should say something first...just gauging if he is conscious enough to know about what's wrong today... and...somehow...nothing...not a word....

And that is how it goes throughout the day...I just kept quiet the whole day thinking about it...my other friends told me actually...a teacher tumpangkan him back to school...so no wonder he can apparate to school back....and they were actually trying to catch up to me and said it was unnecessary for me to buy the slippers anymore...but I guess I was too fast for them...haha...I guess I'm still waiting for the word "sorry" though...or "thanks" maybe...even today....nevermind I guess...thats what friends are for....

Just a random story...

No comments:

Post a Comment