Thursday, June 13, 2013

On the edge

Finally exam is over....but Im short of celebrations....in fact, Im quite worried, because I did quite badly...I am currently grieving about it...

On the 13th of August, my life will change a lot...and I have to cope with that change...I am really hoping things will turn out well and I get to go to the university of my choice...

Also, I'm grateful that I have done a lot of extra activities besides studying lately...Alhamdulillah, the school I'm training Sains Banting has made a leap of faith, surpassing everyone's expectations including mine...I'm glad they made it to the 2nd round but it stopped just there...I hope they will be able to continue this great performance...

The student that I'm tutoring, is resiting his paper...and I just managed to have 2 sessions with him which is barely enough...hopefully he'll do well for that too and go to university of his choosing...

I'm sure most of my friends who just finished A levels are having a blast...but I'm not sure if I can tune in to that mood just yet...but there's a tonne loads of activities ahead I'm sure...I'm going to see the wind orchestra finale in PICC and meet up with old friends...and so much more ahead..

But, I'm afraid that my initial programme which I had in mind like finishing learning elementary and basic Mandarin...or finishing my study on Korean economy and politics...or even brushing up on my further maths since I'm still lagging behind in that...wouldnt be possible so soon with my current mood...

I just hope and pray...the future will be a good one as planned...amin...

salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment