Tuesday, June 12, 2012

What Do You Want?

Nothing much particularly this week. I am waiting to sit for my last paper this Thursday. Finally, all that needs to be done has been done. After that, I can hope and pray, for a future that is best for me.

This week maybe I'm planning to do some activities. Maybe like go catch a movie, shopping and coach some schools to debate. And perhaps I would also be occupied on some days to teach Economics to my lecturer's son.

An idea that crossed my mind last week. What I wanted in life? As per my previous post on my dilemma about my academics just after a short sigh of relief from the AS Trials, just when I thought I can finally hold onto the moment and firmly hold my ground, I faltered like a deck of cards. So, I thought I did. Thus, I interrogated myself as to why this happened? Was I complacent? Or is it just beyond my limitations?

Despite having these questions bothering my mind, and my holidays (presumably), again, I settled myself with a statement, "No matter happens, I will do all within my means to serve good".

Because that's all I ever wanted. And I had forgotten about it.

2 comments: