Friday, August 24, 2012

A shift of stance

Salam...I just realized something..that something inside me which I think I should have kept within myself, is eroded with time...

I realized that I refused to take opportunities to learn...instead...I focused on making sure...I succeed in everything I do...this is which I think is a little bit impeding on my growth and expansion for performance...in other words...I'm too scared to fail...or at least I do not want to relish the idea of failing...failing might not always be something bad...in my circumstance...perhaps I need to open up...because in accumulation of all failures...will lead to a permanent success...

I also think that I have discouraged myself from giving advises...I'm afraid of the fact that I do not follow my own advice i.e a hypocrite...but I should not allow this to persist...I must continue to give advises...and this will create a pressure for me to follow my own advice...

A2 Trials is coming really soon...it is my last chance at weathering my future...as I said earlier...everything is more or less determined already...but there is something I must do...it is partly ego but I try to think of it as a platform to self improve...nothing is simple anymore...even the things that were similar in the past..

No comments:

Post a Comment