Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Learnt your lesson already?

AS result has already been released. I am grateful for it. But I am worried if I wont be able to secure an offer to go to universities that require much much higher qualifications. I'm speechless...

Anyways, my campaign would be more or less over though now. In the end, I flopped I think. It was rather a mission failed. So, here I am now. I am not sure what to do next.

Hence, I have a new objective. Just a personal one. I want to get the best results for my A2 trials. Just for my own sake. It wouldn't affect much at this point.

Sometimes, I tried to think why it has come to this? I really think that there are other factors which I could have changed. For example, my dilemma between laziness and tiredness. It is quite a good wake up call though for me.


Is there any implications out of all this. I mean, what are the obvious things that I can see after the results are announced. Well, I can see some are heaving a sigh of relief. And I have a long road to go. Truth is, I am quite disappointed. Some people think I am not capable to help them in academics when I offered it. I just have to concede I am a lower rank echelon comparatively.

So, everything is more or less determined now. I just have to use whatever I have now to build a better future. Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment