Monday, October 8, 2012

Revolution

Hopeful. I had the spirit to come out strong this time...so the title describes what my plans for the near future...Well..actually..nothing much...because its the holidays that is...the outlook seemed..."bearish"...but there are things going on anyway...

1)Ice skating
2)Jog
3)Study of Singapore
4)Maths continuous exercise
5)Tutoring and coaching
6)Study for A2
7)You-tube-ing econs videos

So, I might be updating on the things I'll be doing during these 3 months....its 1 am...and I'm reading on Lee Kuan Yew...okay...goodnight...

1 comment:

  1. LIKE22 the ice skating part! <3 hahaha. Drag Dahan along, coz he was like "Skating lagi penat dari swimming, but best". LOL. xD I miss hangin' out at Sunway Pyramid though. It's like an all you can eat, play and shop therapy. trololol. And the Lee Kuan Yew + Singapore part, very interesting, care to share on that once you've finished your "studies" xDD Ouh, and obviously c'est moi, Miraz here. x3

    ReplyDelete