Monday, October 22, 2012

Hoarder in me

As per title, hoarder is usually a term used to describe a person that has some sort of disorder to keep a lot of stuff with them...compulsive hoarding is a psychological state in which the person feels attached to objects...

I think I am too a compulsive hoarder...I feel that objects that belong to me are a part of me....and usually, objects can remind you of some forgotten past,memories,sentiments and sensations...

I notice that I'm not a person who can simply move on with life without having to reminisce things that have happened in the past...

Today, I had the urge to look back into my past...I still keep the boxes which contain my belongings in STAR...eventhough my parents insisted to throw it away or at least sort out the things which can still be used...I was still adamant to keep all of it...and today, I salvaged whatever that I can find that is important to me...

I find a lot of stuff,...some old test papers...English essays...name tags...and my iPod shuffle...


and it is still functional...my major source of entertainment is only this back in school (excluding cybercafes)...but only up to Form 4 because I lost the charger...and I instead listened to music using my phone later in Form 5...

Sentimental much...



No comments:

Post a Comment