Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I accept

The holidays are fast corroded by time...I for one am not really sure about myself...I'm at the edge of my seat...not really set to sit and relax...waiting...somehow...anticipating something fast approaching...

Oh Yes! A2 that is! Definitely...

Thinking about the future...in the next few months...somehow even now my world has changed quite a lot...nothing seems to be rooted to its place for a long time...I have accepted the fact....and I just trust in myself regardless of my environment...I believe...greatness...and all that is good...can stay in a person without really worrying about everything around you...

I'm afraid of becoming obsolete...like an old man...discarded by society...useful to none...somehow I feel like the old man...just living life without any meaning...

I only have Allah to turn to at times like this....I cant really tell why I feel like this...and hopefully...the questions in my head are answered...

Its been almost a month since I updated about myself...

I havent done much studying...partly due to my schedule towards other commitments...My tutoring programme is doing quite well...the person I'm tutoring is preparing himself for SPM...and I'm confident about his result...regardless of how he feels...

A tremendous progress also for my trainees in Banting...I got an appreciation gift as well for my service...which is more than enough...they finally established some solid grounds to make a name for themselves...they have a facebook page finally...and scheduled for some local nearby university tournaments...hopefully joining the likes of SDAR,SSAS and many more...

And recently, I went to Kelantan with my family...and I find it hard to forget the experience of going to many stalls and shops to eat and shop....

Thats all for now...adieu...:)




No comments:

Post a Comment