Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Glimpse of the Future, A Flicker of Hope

Salam and good day... lately I have been very anxious about the reply from universities that I applied for...now I can breath a little easier...

As for now, I received conditional offers from University of Warwick, University of Exeter, and York....I am really grateful...I was at one time at my breaking point where I feel so hopeless...I can just pray to Allah everything goes well...

Of course, once there was a time where I thought LSE, Cambridge and Oxford were expected of me...but really...I realised that perhaps there is a lot more people out there with better capabilities...honestly it took time to sink in...but now I'm okay...

I just feel relieved I could just be able to go to UK at least...or else...all the expenses and college fees for the past 2 years will unfortunately befall on my parents...which is one of the worst things that could happen...So, the scenario slightly become faded when I got offer from York with 2A1B condition...still I dont want to feel comfortable just yet...

 And suddenly at the same time...I begin to feel "recollected"...it looks like I've been trying to get my mojo back for the past 2 years...and the feeling seems to come back for a bit at least...but perhaps I am better than I was before...learning more about life...making more mistakes...

I started to believe that now life is how I want it to be....going through life at my own pace...doing the things I want to do and can do...pursuing my passion...I really needed that...

Eventhough I think A Levels is one of the hardest things I ever done with below expected achievements....I didnt think I ever once regretted this decision...maybe its high time I learn how it feels like when things dont go my way...So, in the next phase of life which is university life in overseas...I would like an environment where I could have less focus on conventional studying but more on equipping myself with skills and abilities related with real life..

Looking forward...salam...


6 comments:

  1. LSE, most of the time, gives out offers kinda late. So don't worry. InsyaAllah ;)

    See you soon !

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you aiman...see u in summer...its always summer in malaysia...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. see you in summer soon.

    *actually what i really meant was to see you here in UK nnt :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oopss...I thought you'll be coming back in summer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeap. that's more like i hope you ace your exam and go to LSE. then i can see you again after summer. haha. lengkap definition. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really hope so...thank you aiman!! :)

    ReplyDelete