Thursday, March 14, 2013

Looking Upon A Treacherous Road, Looking Back A Bloody Trail

The title is somewhat long...but hold very fine intrinsic meanings...

I feel my time in Taylor's is too soon to end somehow...I am not prepared yet to face the more dangerous and challenging obstacles ahead...even now...I have trotted and my knees are faltering...I am desolated...

And yet another door has opened to of more of what I have been going through....The reality is it is far from complaining...but realizing a much greater commitment and load ahead....which cannot be avoided...or had in any other way...

Living on the edge is how it has been...Holding on was what it was...

Still thinking...not everything is as simple....not to be looked at simply....a trade-off is inevitable...making something out of nothing...desperation leads instead of motivation...


Is this the right path for me?...

No comments:

Post a Comment