Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Meaning

Sometimes in the midst of all of these...I do feel tired mentally and physically or even spiritually...sometimes I feel so drained...focusing on only1 thing too much...but somehow I thought that without this 1 thing..it will affect my survival...

Thus, it puts me again to reflect the meaning of life...I do observe and compare other people's lives with mine...how they lead theirs and how I lead mine...somehow I thought my principles stays the same...I believe that how I lead my life now is fine...of course there are things that I dont have...but I guess that is the sacrifice and trade off that must and should be done...and I cant have it any other way....

When I look people do things just for the sake of it...for fun they say...when perhaps they are forgoing something very important...but I myself cant help but having my faith shaken a bit...should I do something differently...

But, when I rationalize it...the things I do know should made me feel happy...perhaps a bit indirectly...but that is how it is...

Perhaps if I am a bit more patient...I could see the light...I have to keep going...for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment