Monday, August 26, 2013

Trying my best

Sometimes I wonder....how much damage or hurt could I possibly cause...by something that is beyond my control...subconciously...

But the bitter truth for me...my subconcious actions...sometimes, reveals my true thought about a person...but still, you dont mean to hurt anyone in the process....you just do...

Should I just think...its not worth thinking about it...it is inevitable....you could not have done it any better....someone has to bear the consequences....


While I share the same opinion...I myself would get angry if I am in your position...there is nothing much I could do to rectify the situation is there?

Should I let time heal your wounds and change your mind? Is time such a meaningful factor in your evaluation of a person?


Sometimes I get that a lot...when people take me very seriously....due to the person I appear to be everyday....its a surprise when my "real" thoughts got out and you are the few who get to "see" it...

No matter how real it seems to you...its not really how I envisioned it to be...you just have to give me a chance...because I'm trying my best...

Please overlook my flaws...I wish the best for you that you can be sure of...Im sure you do too...so could we just let this one slide and the future to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment