Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Out with the old, In with the new

Yes...more of the sentimental moments...well...its the only thing I got left to do since...Alhamdulillah...today I passed my driving test...so that's over with...it made me realize something...I have somewhat gone through another...mini-transition period....almost like a deja vu....when the student has reached destiny...and the teacher believes his or her job is done...farewell to friends, those who went through the hard times as we did in the same boat...all that's left now is to part ways...and start anew...pretty exaggerating huh?...again, I am encountering the same things again as I used to...in the 5 years scale at least....the automatic response to these circumstances would be...

"Get a grip!!!...that's reality of life!!!"

I try to swallow and digest this...as hard it may seem for me...perhaps I had been taking everything too seriously...I just felt empty...when you have nothing to do with a person anymore...its never going to be the same...in light of this...precedences had shown me something...

All that I need to do is to find a replacement...so...that somehow...leads to our title here...don't get me wrong...I'm not asking to throw away, forget or any negative sort of idea...but...finding new values in our life...something that will keep you satisfied...regardless of how time dictates it...you will still be happy in life...things come and go...and there's nothing wrong...if you find a new one...if you give yourself a chance and add a little bit of gratefulness into you....you'll be on your way...

I realized now...there's no need to be sad...remorse..grieved..lost...and all the unbearable feelings that you've been through...because....you have nothing to lose....just make the best of life and be done with it...and I had...we'll be alright...

Just another story in contrast with the title...my experience is that...most enemies we had in the early days came to be good friends in the older days...

I had some people...who are not really acquainted to me to be exact...due to some misunderstanding...back in Standard 3...his name is Shahnaz...I was in Ipoh back then...on my 1st day of school in Ipoh...I had an argument with him I think and he deliberately stomped on my white shoes until they're dirty...not to mention it hurts too...I swear to myself he was pure evil...and my sworn enemy since then...who would have thought he would then became my bestest best friend in Ipoh till my very last day there until I moved to Shah Alam...how did that happen...I have no idea...it was too long ago...I can only remember the painful memories...I couldn't forget him...we got lost contact now...everything's gone...

A more close to current example would be my house or dorm mate...Musa...back in Form 1...again in the 1st or 2nd day I don't know...I admit it..I started it....its all because he trampled on my double-deck bed without my permission...so I splashed water on his face with bottle and said something really unpleasant...I didn't know how I could came up with that!?...I definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed or I didn't have any manners at all...I'm just a kid at that time...he deliberately spit right at me...haha..euww...ok...getting really upset then...sorry Mus...I you're reading this..I would say I totally deserve it...I shouldn't degrade you in anyway...should my broken wrist be a paid debt?...I rather think of it as high school memories....we became close friends after...like a year later!!!..

No, no and no!!...it doesn't work vice-versa...at least I hope it doesn't....from friends to foes?...lets just stay away from that...anyway...do you know what can you REALLY gain from up there...conclusion is...regardless whatever had happened...take less time to think about what you lost...instead...try find a replacement and never hold back to give yourself a try and understand things...you will find the knowledge and experience very useful...and you will feel better after that...=)

4 comments: