Friday, February 25, 2011

Progression

uhh...nope...not the F5 additional mathematics topic...it may sound similar but I was going for the literal meaning of it...in life terms...and not expressed in numbers okay....okay....

Its almost the end of February...the aftermath of the transition had witnessed....I would say...from my point of view...how I had evaluate it though...a more or less stagnant days after 3 months of finishing school...I was eager to enter college or university quickly...its not that I don't lke staying at home...but somehow...I need some sort of direction...a guideline of what I should do to prepare myself for the world....here are some situations of the post SPM life overall view from me...

Getting a Job

Yeah...what could be more exciting and time consuming than getting yourself preoccupied with work....I know...its one of the most beneficial things that anyone could recommend to me...perhaps it is just me...refusing to negate the fact...bearing a little hard work...yes...previously I had said that I was looking for a job...but then again...I'm not sure again...the reasons why...maybe because I thought it might be tiring....boring at times...exasperating because your having an irritating boss...I don't know...sounds petty I know...I'll have to reconsider this...maybe its just the case of being reluctant to start something new....a lot of sacrifices had to be made...like less time for hanging out...or to do something like lazing around for your hobby and leisure..

Hangout

Very exciting...really...but...I might have to concede the fact that it had been burning holes in the pockets of your parents...especially if you're not working...so...not really a good idea...but...if you want to do it sometimes...I guess it's fine....but having fun all day doesn't seem right right?....its like your living in a fake world where everything is about having fun when we have a lot of other responsibilities....

Online

Its the only social gateway I have right now...who ever wondered that I spoke less than like 20 words to my friends...a day...verbally I mean...owh...the boundaries...my lifestyle really had changed...and its really difficult to set a proper and adequate time table of what I should do...online and playing DOTA is practically the things to kill the time currently...there's just got to be something else that is beneficial at the same time...it's the thing I really want to do....

Ok..I'm done for now at least...I have to keep thinking about the things I really wanted in life...and what should I do necessarily to achieve that...I must not keep following my heart of what I wanted to do instead of what I should be doing...but to put words into practice is REALLY HARD...I've tried...look at the job thingy...anyway...I guess time will tell me what is real and what is not soon enough...I have started to see the signs...I'm trying my best to make the best out of everything...lets get MOVING!!!

2 comments: