Monday, August 8, 2011

Alhamdulillah...

Alhamdulillah...is perhaps the most appropriate word to describe how I feel...I am grateful as some turn of events had enlighten me quite a bit...

A few days ago...I joined the intercollege debate tournament...I was not expecting at all to break into the quarter finals...even when everyone keep supporting and telling me that everything will turn out well...I was not very optimistic...

I just pray everything would be fine...with quite a shock...we did broke...we thought we had enough already anyway...proceeding to semis is unlikely...and in fact we were right...nevertheless...this experience was similar to some which I had earlier...and it feels rejuvenating to have the positivity kicked in and knocked me in the head again...self-realization and actualization it was...

I might just be getting the "used to the new place already" type of syndrome....to say the least...I was relieved a bit if I were to have the syndrome anyway...of course as people tell me to move on...even when I don't feel like to...I subconsciously did...it freed me and the rest...

However...that still never change the fact how I yearned and longed for the past...I would still be me...and I will try to accommodate everyone as best as I can...

I also noticed by now...some things about people around me...and me as well...There is a similarity about what people think about me back then and now...so..that is pretty much....ok I guess...now also we have this some degree of trust...

But I hope the smooth progress continues...insyaAllah..until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment