Friday, August 5, 2011

Tweaking-alert in Ramadhan

A lot of things need fixing....yes..its me...exactly....

It had been quite challenging as I predicted it was...college is extremely difficult as it should be...and sacrifices must further be made...

Not much sacrifice...but MORE frivolous moments actually...hanging on a cliff here...

Resolutions are made time and time again...I guess things wear out...status-quo degrades...maintenance comes into the picture...

Ramadhan would be a given for this task...and I have to make full use of it...however it is not like before...tarawih had not progress as it should...neither is other activities for that matter...

Astargfirullah...have mercy on me dear Allah...forgive me for all the things I've done and didn't do...I will try my best...

No comments:

Post a Comment