Thursday, August 25, 2011

Regardless

Even how many times I heard about you,
You always seemed unmoved,
No matter what comes your way,
regardless,

what is there in a name they say,
what is there in me I say,
no matter what people say to or about me,
regardless,

when things are happening all around,
you would always act as if nothing happens,
life is that simple for you,
regardless,

I feel disappointed at some point,
is it all right for me to feel this way,
when things are not what I hoped for,

At the same time,
maybe it is better for me to be this way,
I will never know how I could carry on,
But I will take my chances,
As much as I am forced to,

The truth is,
I just don't know,
I'm confused,
what is what,
which is which,
should or should not,

So regardless,
your strong in a way,
resisting change,
sometimes your indifferent,
because you care less about others,
regardless,

I see myself in you sometimes,
but sometimes I really wanted to run away from you,
but then again,regardless

Lately, after some turn of events,
I felt crestfallen,
and you came along,

Fight along with me,
and hopefully you'll stay with me long enough,
regardless...

No comments:

Post a Comment