Monday, November 21, 2011

Another step on the stepping stones

Alhamdulillah...looks like it has been 1 semester already...i.e... 2 weeks more before holiday...muahaha...but before that....I need to really ace an exam...this exam is particularly crucial to determine which university in UK will I go in two years time...so...yeah...scared actually...and I'm not so confident at the moment...especially for further maths....there's always questions popping out as though I've never seen or learn anything pertaining to it...hopefully if I do enough exercises...things would average out...

Truth be told...I'm not aiming too high...I just would like to please everyone...the sponsor...my parents...and at last...I could sit down for a while and think what I want to really do in life after I am certain where exactly I'm heading now after a nod from SC about my soon-to-be enrolled university...

This is because I feel like I am at a disadvantage...taking subjects which I knew...wasn't at all my best bet...I tried to look at the bright side...at least I'm learning subjects which are my weaknesses...so that's pretty much patched up...but I maybe sacrificing a little bit of opportunity to reach my full potential...

So..that's for academics...it seems like its SPM again...for the fivers for this year I mean...so...its been a year already....how time flies...I really feel like it was just yesterday I took SPM...mysteries of life I guess...so...this also mark another transition moment in my life...as I entered a phase...in which its no longer about adapting anymore...its about...living with what you have already established...

I'm forecasting a calmer season next year...a little bit of surprises...but definitely less stressful...but at the turning point...I will be extremely nervous about my forecast results...I really hope for a good one...I really don't want to disappoint anybody....

Friends here are same like anywhere...even STAR...at random distribution kind of way...it means generally...people are well..people...they are different...so...basically its the same everywhere...but still I treasure until today...the days...the times I had with STARians...I accept the fact we can never return the way we were...or even be on the same page...I realize I can never treat them like before...because we're different now...but I still believe deep down...we are always what we once were...I still view us as the same old person...never changing...

So...wish me luck and pray for my success...salam... =D

2 comments: