Saturday, January 1, 2011

Farewell and Kudos

I am going and will be missing my friends of Batch of 50...who will have many undertakings in the future...


Farewell to Aiman Sanudin...haha...who will be going to Kolej Tuanku Jaafar this Wednesday...I personally pray for your success here and hereafter....last words from me is...take care of yourself...and be happy always...you're truly amazing...kudos to you...I owe you a lot...only Allah can repay my debts to you......you are an ideal icon of a successful person to me...:)..(sigh)...at the moment...I cannot find right words to say to you...




Farewell to Syafiq Affendy aka peya...who will be attending PLKN or National Service...very great character...wacky...haha....llikeable at all times...kudos for being such a great friend to many people..especially Batch of 50...last words is tc...don't let others influence you too much okay...be yourself!!!...
not forgetting also my good friend amir ashraf!!!!...kudos for always cheering me up....have a great experience while you are at the camp...I am sure there are many adventures await you there...bye amir!!!

And also not forgetting to others Batch of 50 who had gone for PLKN...

Time really flies doesn' it....:(

2 comments: