Monday, January 24, 2011

Head On

You will be my enemy..now and always...because you wanted to see me fall...now and always...

You thought that you won...and you did...I won't let you get away with it...I'll ruin your days ahead...and your victory becomes meaningless...

Even if others seem to think like you do...do I even bother if the whole world turn into the likes of you...

I might have fallen...from the pillars of strength...even my two legs cannot support me with the burden you put on me...

Watching me sprawl on the face of the earth in pain and agony....elicit smiles...you laugh to celebrate my suffering...


I know what you want....and you know what....I have it...and I'm not going to relinquish it...

Have you ever thought that you are wasting your time....spending a life to ruin mine...

Can't you see I'm standing up again....your efforts are worthless...

I'm smiling again...and you're not....

To think that I'm going to give up....not a chance...

I'll trample over you...I'm not going to look back...

I'm going to turn the tables on you...time will help me dig your grave...

Good riddance to the evil inside us...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment