Friday, July 15, 2011

Deja Vu (Inversed)

Alhamdulillah...the thrills, the chills, the spills, and the electrifying jolts of excitement...as my beloved alma mater had won the PPM Finals...

Somehow or rather...I can even smile from ear-to-ear right now if I try to recall the jubilant moment...even though there was one time when I thought that particular moment was nearly impossible if not difficult...to occur to me...

Truth be told I am seemingly proud and happy for my alma mater...in whatever event it is...we will cheer from near and far...as long as the name "STAR" is being carried...

Indeed we want the best for the school...because we grew up there...learning about life...weighing heavily on friendship and togetherness...we love everything about the school...the teachers and the people there who give colours to our life...we are thankful and grateful...and we want the younger generation who shares the same fate as we did before, before we declaring ourselves old boys, to enjoy their time in STAR...as we did...or even better...

By just being here where I am now...from my standpoint no longer as the students...carries much gloominess...reminiscing about what was it like before...and what I had missed all the while back in those times...


It was a totally different scene for me compared to last year in PICC...eventhough people will directly relate it with my last year's encounter...I wouldn't have another breath of explain myself why we lost the finals...Nevertheless...no matter how people judge or interpret it about last year...at least a new set of fresh emotions came into play this year...I bask in their pride in lifting the trophy...yes...the person who failed...cheered on for those who succeeded...there is completely nothing wrong with that in my perspective...regardless of how others look at it...

Leaving PICC with a smile for me was quite unusual and rare....it makes me smile even more, thinking about the odds of it even happening....the first experience ever...thanks to those lads...

To the people I am affiliated with and in debt to...again I apologized...but lets just look into the future and I am sure good things will come InsyaAllah...

So...after the moment we all have been waiting for...shrieking in joy and all those stuffs...its time to hit back to where we were....college....yeah....I met a lot of people in PICC...teachers and friends definitely...old boys and old rivals in the debate clique...It was also an opportunity to catch up with batch mates who came to watch the finals along with me...it was an inspirational and memorable day indeed...thank you...Alhamdulillah...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment