Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Passing Moment

My grandfather passed away on the night of 18th July...a number of things I had told myself due to his absence...

I became more aware of the fact of life...and the things and thoughts of dying which had never or seldom crossed my mind..

I cannot imagine how it would feel or be....but I feel like preparing myself...

At least I was able to listen to his last words of wisdom a day before he perished unprecedentedly...

I would no longer see him in my house where he stays while he was sick...but most importantly...I would not see him at all...nor listen to his reminders pertaining to religion...there was a lot of good things which are no more...

but I will have to take this in the best way possible....I will try to be a better person...insyaAllah...

No comments:

Post a Comment