Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Glitch

As much I am upset about losing in the semi finals of the Taylor's Health Month debate...seeing Malaysia lost to Singapore in football is much more grieving...

I guess to me...I might just repeat a few continuous streaks of mistakes and failures...knowing myself...I can be a bit carried away with things...

But...yeah..I less fear failure lately...as consequences of failure have failed to bring me to a point that I shouldn't do anything about it...failure is failure...a total one?...fair enough....so what's going to happen next?...

Well, nothing much I can see from here as far as I am concern...so I am just going to do anything I can the best I can...regardless...

Just trying to self-comfort myself...in a realistic manner....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment