Saturday, July 30, 2011

Once and at a time

A beautiful sight it was...
Enjoying whatever we had...
Even when not all things we had were great...
some were irritating...but not hurtful...
some others are just good to remember...

One grateful evening...
watching people on that majestic field...
I took the time to make a mark on this day...
A day I will remember to this very moment...

I made a promise to my future self...
I will cherish this moment...and I swore to myself I will definitely miss it
Up to a point that I will eventually write it here...

So...after telling myself that...it is the very reason why I remembered it so well until now...
when others don't...
To tell how much I enjoyed...
Almost everything since I've been here...

That evening was nothing but typical...
and the typical ones are the best...
the sun...the trees...the people on the field with their daily routines before they had their last chance of doing so...

I stared above the orange sky...thinking this would be the end soon...
even when its still far down the road for others...
I smiled...

the time will come definitely...so I took an opportunity to preserve the moment...
feeling sad,grateful and happy at the same time...

The sun is setting now...I am heading back...
so is the others...
And that is the end of one typical evening...which I had preserve in my memory...

That is all there is...there isn't anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment