Saturday, July 2, 2011

Impression

Alhamdulillah is all I got to say for my first few days in college...and most probably for the next two years as well...it has been great...my fears and nightmares began to wane and fade...at least for now...

Maybe it is because of the nice people I have met along the way...still...I would have a long time to get to know them properly and have a deep connection with them...my room mates were pretty much friendly and really helpful...

Class kicked off okay I guess...the 4 subjects I am taking are Economics,Physics, Maths and Further Maths...of course including Malaysian Studies and an extra subject called thinking skills...the syllabus was tough and it will take time for me to get use to it...

Owh...the amenities here are awesome...cybercafes mushroomed everywhere...not to mention there are multiple hot spots for dining,leisure, and recreation which really caters to college students who are looking for the best college life experience...

I am hoping for the best...indeed there are difficulties and painful memories along the way...but I am trying my best...


3 comments: