Tuesday, September 18, 2012

First Day of the Lasts

The first day of the lasts would meant that today is the first day of my last 2 weeks in college here with my class, PE11...and I think everyone in my class is already in the state of mind where our days as classmates are numbered...hence, I took the time to ask some of my friends who are doing 1 and a half year A level programme about their plans to obtain their degree...many of them are also planning to go overseas...eventhough they are not sponsored...sometimes I feel rather guilty, if someone who performed better than me turns out not having anyone sponsoring them...This is also a challenge for me...I do not want to be a disservice to my sponsors and tax payers...and they are my benchmark...

Hence, this leads straight to my next point, my trial A2 results...I'm okay with it I guess...there are both good and bad about my overall results...particularly, my Maths were suffice to give me some moral boost, but I'm still not sure whether with the current grade I can improve my A level results to A*...I'm really considering to resit my Maths AS paper next year...and very surprising for Economics, I performed poorly compared to others...but anything else, it was okay and more or less manageable...but my objective, I should say is satisfactorily achieved...

So, I would really miss my friends who will not be joining us for next year or next semester...It really feels like yesterday when we were so anxious about how difficult is Further Maths, patiently undergone Malaysian Studies and barely know each other...and I definitely learn a lot about other races...and I certainly learn a lot from them as well...

A lot of difficulties we went through, like how our class rep Aiman had to complete the class' year book page but never managed to do it properly because of some cooperation and coordination problems...I definitely remember the Malaysian Studies classes...the classes can really either make you sit on the edge of your seat or doze off...and the project work is not an easy one...and I almost forgot about my short time in Thinking skills classes...Throughout the semesters, I reckoned that a lot of interesting moments have happened and we laughed about a lot of things that have been going around...

Not to forget, we will also part with our lecturers...I cant imagine having another mentor besides Mr. Vara...no arguing he is one of the nicest and best mentors and teachers in college...and all the lecturers are fun and know how make the class lively...I hope to be able to continue my studies even after they are no longer our subject lecturers...




 A few days more...and counting...salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment