Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Islam, the prerequisite of success

With each passing day, there is this one dilemma, I certainly could not get out from...which is about the joy and fulfillment of dunya or worldly matters...I was only thinking about dunya and lesser about hereafter...needless to say, I only found a dead end, where I felt that there is not one thing I've done right...and of course, we all know what we are talking about...

Alhamdulillah, when I think about Allah...He always brought me to realization...and indeed He is the Most Generous and Most Merciful...I was calm and rational again....I was again human...I was again the servant of Allah in nature...I realized that a lot of things in my life which are not done in the way it should be done...

To make things more vivid, I was referring to the recent A2 trial results...so, today, I have received all my results...and obviously, that feeling when you're not satisfied seeps to my brain...its nothing new but its something I want to straighten out...so, I was disappointed and frustrated...so I was searching of things to calm my nerves...and so, it lead me to think deeply...until at a point where I noticed the reason why I'm living in this world...and most of you can already guess what it is...

So, I forget about being disappointed and all...and I will not give up in fulfilling my reason to live...I will not give up in my studies..I will not give up supplicating to Allah...because He does not want me to give up...

To wrap things up...here is an article which is inspiring and eye-opening to anybody who wishes to be enlightened...

http://www.hadithoftheday.com/inspiration/why-do-people-have-to-leave-each-other/

Salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment