Saturday, September 15, 2012

Rainy Days and Mondays

The title has nothing much to do with my post today...just some of my thoughts which I thought worth while posting...for myself..

Actually, I was just wondering about someone who commented about my blog...I guess it had to do with the way how my life is portrayed...troubled and unhappy basically...actually, I don't know how to react to that...Maybe its mostly due to my mood...truth be told, I like to express myself when I am bothered or troubled by something...so writing about it in my blog is kind of like a way to vent out those stuff...its quite a straight-forward reason actually...

Or maybe partly because I am going through a phase in life which I have a lot of difficulty with...and that means in other words...it could be as just how you perceived it; troubled and hay-wired...

So, to worry or not...I think its rather of how life goes on..so it's ok...everyday I'm working on solutions for myself and probably the world even...lol...

Ok..for some real blogging...tomorrow I'll go to Kuantan for a short family retreat...and I'll be back on Monday...

Another thing that is on my mind is courtesy, etiquette and manners....lately, I have been meeting new people a lot...trust me...A LOT...students, families, teachers...there are so many...but anyways, the one thing that will always bother my mind is what sort of impression I had given to those people I just met...I really like to put myself on the safe side...I dont want to talk too much or talk too little...but in the end...I'll just end up being dull...so I'll just become another face in the crowd...which might be the thing I wanted after all...But, to me most important is not to be disrespectful to others...I can tolerate if people think I'm uninteresting, but I really dont want people to have a negative impression about me...I rather keep quiet than being irritating...but I credited myself for being able to wade through awkward situations unscathed...

Nevertheless, it always boils down to myself...I dont have to pretend who I am...but I can always heave a sigh of relief when I was able to make new friends and acquaintances without stepping on some toes...I was happy going through the process, eventhough sometimes it may be tiring...

Until then, salam...


No comments:

Post a Comment