Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Have a safe journey

To a very good friend of mine, Aiman Sanudin, have a safe trip to UK. Acturial science totally suits you especially when you have a niche for maths.You are one person I definitely wouldnt and shouldnt forget. Those 5 years of my life were crazy and amazing, and you would be one of the person that helped me to melt those years away. Those hectic days when we were prefects and feeling a bit under the pressure...copying each others' homework just to please teachers...trying our best not to sleep in class...lamenting how I spent my Saturday outings in cybercafes...I'm sure many people in our batch owed to you for all your heart-warming gestures and quirky personality.  Remember how you always asked me to wake you up in the mornings to study or for Subuh prayers..at least there's one favour I could do for you...and I appreciate how you would always thank me for that...All I can say is that it has been really nice knowing you all this while, and my life in STAR wouldnt be as great if you had not been there. At the same time, I also view you as my rival in academics..but as long as I can remember, I dont think it really matters..because you would always stay on top of me...lol...and its also because I decided that I wouldnt want to trade our friendship for anything else...hence, I was really happy that you got 1st place for SPM trials and secured the BNM scholarship eventhough I didnt get the chance for interview...And I hope you still keep the pen I gave you as souvenir which is the pen and only prize I won or lost in PPM finals...that is for being a great companion while I was dreading and grieving with the lost...in case you misplaced the pen..that's ok...but dont expect me to give you anymore after this...lol..

I know that without us realizing, time will change us who we are, but to me, there will be always things in life which time can never change...So, insyaAllah, I'll see you around in UK in a year or so...sorry for being cheesy, cant help myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment